Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wome on Var! Advice please

Okay, that sounds really great.. ive talked it over with my fiance.. i just wanted to gather a second opinion really...its somethng ive never tried before and wanted to be aware of what its going to do to my body.... ive got that natural athelthic look...ive got big strong muscular thighs in your opinion do you think i can achieve "slimming out" or am i going to look more bulky? I dont mind adding a few more pounds but overall i was hoping to loose a few, i should be able to acomplish that since my muscle will replace fat.

Okay, that sounds really great.. ive talked it over with my fiance.. i just wanted to gather a second opinion really...its somethng ive never tried before and wanted to be aware of what its going to do to my body.... ive got that natural athelthic look...ive got big strong muscular thighs in your opinion do you think i can achieve "slimming out" or am i going to look more bulky? I dont mind adding a few more pounds but overall i was hoping to loose a few, i should be able to acomplish that since my muscle will replace fat.

It all depends on diet. If you want to slim down on var then stick to chicken breast, fish, turkey breast, egg whites , and steamed or raw veggies.

okay! thats the plan then! Sounds pretty close to what i eat ill have to tighten up my game a bit if i really wanna see the results and in the 5 week time frame i have..we usually have a nice steak once a week....and ill limit my carbs....how about protein shakes or protein amount the standard 1:1?

okay! thats the plan then! Sounds pretty close to what i eat ill have to tighten up my game a bit if i really wanna see the results and in the 5 week time frame i have..we usually have a nice steak once a week....and ill limit my carbs....how about protein shakes or protein amount the standard 1:1?

I like protein a bit higher at 1.5-2 grams per lb of body weight but if you want to cut up fast you'll want to limit calories so 1:1 is good.

Running is generally not so great for losing weight. Low intensity Endurance based exercise generally causes cells to expand to hold more glucose and gives a soft look. If you want to lose fat stick to high intensity cardio and weights with some running (slow steady state cardio) thrown in here and there to stay well rounded.

On top of that one of the best ways to make sure you stay lean is to make sure your thyroid has the nutrients it needs for optimal function.....iodine and selenium. The modern diet is woefully absent of both. Ive been on 50gm iodine for going on 9 months now and my metabolism has been this good since I was in my early 20's. Honestly id stay away from the T3/clen, if you cant get trim with diet and exercise you need nutrition, not drugs. Fat burning drugs in my opinion should only be used for final cutting before contests and by those who are 100% certain their bodies are functioning optimally. Those who use fat burning drugs when they cant lose fat otherwise just exacerbate their problems in the long run.

Thanks for the response Zyglamail...that makes sense because before hand I use to mix up my cardio session with biking or the stairmaster and since ive been running ive put on pds..granted my leg muscles got thicker and toned up..but wasnt quite seeing the previous results...i had just lost 13pds previously..and since ive been running more i havent and my weight gone up...making me wonder what ive been doing wrong....i just figured buring more calories would aid in the look i want... ive looked into adding iodine aswell...they were out when i went in...but def gopnna grab some...what are your thought on a green tea fat burner pill? i try and take one in the am to supplement for a coffee..would they not work as a slight dueretic?..

Thanks for the response Zyglamail...that makes sense because before hand I use to mix up my cardio session with biking or the stairmaster and since ive been running ive put on pds..granted my leg muscles got thicker and toned up..but wasnt quite seeing the previous results...i had just lost 13pds previously..and since ive been running more i havent and my weight gone up...making me wonder what ive been doing wrong....i just figured buring more calories would aid in the look i want... ive looked into adding iodine aswell...they were out when i went in...but def gopnna grab some...what are your thought on a green tea fat burner pill? i try and take one in the am to supplement for a coffee..would they not work as a slight dueretic?..

For iodine you want to use iodarol tablets or lugol solution, you wont find either in most stores. Avoid kelp based supps, most are way too contaminated with heavy metals they cause more harm than good. Dont take iodine without selenium.

As for green tea, you can try it, but most of that stuff doesnt work well when the body isnt running optimally so I personally focus on the nutrients the body needs first and add ons second.

Dont get hung up on your weight, by itself it means very little. Muscle weighs more than fat and ads shape and form to your figure so dont get too hung up on the scale. One can easily replace fat with muscle and gain weight or stay the same yet look significantly better. Your actual body fat percentage is whats important and as long as thats dropping who cares what you weigh.

Top Bottom