Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woke up this morning..........

xsnrg

I woke up this morning very dizzy and nauseous,right out of the blue.No warning signs at all.I staggered out to the kitchen to make breakfast but one look at food and i almost hurled.So back to bed i went.Slept most of the day but managed to get to the gym tonight.I'm still dizzy and a little nauseous,and appetite is way down.I'm on 50mg winny EOD;750 sus a week;300mg deca every 6th day.I was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them?I think maybe the blood pressure is kind of high ,would that do it?This is week 5 of my cycle.

You may have the sust flu bro :(

I had it before, I felt like shit all the time. I had to stop my cycle.

It's something you don't wanna hear, but it may be what it is.

See how you feel tomorrow.

Get better bud!

Just out of curiosity -- how many days/week are you training? Getting enough sleep? Quality sleep? Just wondered if its a bit of overtraining or underrecovery? Else sus flu. Taking Vit C?

Sounds like it to me as well........been lucky myself not to experience it with sus, but Tt cyp did it to me every time I tried it.

Thats interesting,never herd of sus flu before.As far as my training goes i could be training harder and I'm getting lots of sleep,sleepy all the time.Maybe to much sleep.I also work shift work so i don't get regular sleep.And some vitamin C helps,cool.How much should i take?

hope its not sust flu bro!...........what is that anyway??haha What is it and why does it happen?

I'm not on Sust right now but a week ago last Friday I had the same thing happen to me. I was layed up on my couch all day and could'nt even hold water down. I think it was food poisoning I suffered from.

Top Bottom