Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wk 1 results from deca/sust. Yes there are results!

KA-BAR

Life Taker, Heart Breaker
Platinum
Pro's

Started off at 211 and now weight 218 Gain of 7#

Cons

Noticed a little blood in seamen. what's up with that?

Got a little bit of deca dick.

resting heart rate up from 78 to 88-90

first of all there is no way you gained 7 pounds in your first week, and if for some odd reason you did it is all water weight. Second, you would not get deca dick that fast, it usually hits (if at all) at the end of the cycle. Blood in the semen? I have never heard of such a thing, you probably wacked it too hard or have a pre-existing problem with your prostate.

MP5 said:
first of all there is no way you gained 7 pounds in your first week, and if for some odd reason you did it is all water weight. Second, you would not get deca dick that fast, it usually hits (if at all) at the end of the cycle. Blood in the semen? I have never heard of such a thing, you probably wacked it too hard or have a pre-existing problem with your prostate.

ok buddy so im a fucking liar!

1. I did gain 7+ pounds. It prolly is water but Im still happy cause i dont have the watery look.

2. Russell used to watch me shave and now he stares at the floor. I have to work harder to get him up. Mayble its in my head.

3. Ive never heard of blood in seamen either thats why im posting to see if anyone knows what's up. Ive been wacking off for 17 years now and have never had blood in my seamen. I hope the fuck my prostate aint fucked. It was just traces of blood but it was blood.

blood in your semen is usually caused from trauma, either wacking to hard or perhaps you have a small kidney stone. In very rare (I mean VERY rare) cases bladder cancer has been known to cause hematuria (blood in urine) but I don't know of it causing blood in your semen.

IMHO don't sweat it, unless you start having some pain.

Top Bottom