Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Without AAS?

cedricmyers

[FONT=&quot]well ive been working out at my new gym now for about 6 weeks and on fri, i had a breakthrough.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]my strengh has gone up and i felt way stronger on friday, im up on the plates by 20lbs since starting, i said it to my gym owner and his reply was "i told your body would click eventually, it wont take long". time to start pushing it further now, still working clean, no steroids.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]ive discoverd i have amazing workouts now from consuming nearly 300g of pasta 1 and a half to 2 hours before my workout[/FONT]

so do you have a question or just feel like telling everyone your story? eating frieken pasta is not contributing to your workouts dude

Eat clean and keep pushing. There are lots of gains to be made when you are first starting

If you're a newbie to a gym and workout, your gains will be amazing -assuming your genetics allow it- and it can also be misleading as practically anything you do will work unless you do overtraining and/or lack of proper nutrition.
So it's probably not the pasta but your body's normal reaction to this 'new' stress on your muscles.
As for beginner, you should not even consider taking steroids anyway.

Top Bottom