Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wisdom teeth and recovery

CPH

Ok guys this is my first post so please be nice. I had my wisdom teen removed two days ago. So far I am very swolen bleeding alot. Does anyone know how long this will keep me out of the gym? Also I am looking forward to starting a cycle that would consist of 250mg of test en for 8 weeks. How long should I wait before I start? Could I be doing any harm by starting now? I am not dead set on doing test. If I could find something that would be less mild I would try that so any suggestions are welcome. Thanks

CPH

CPH said:
Ok guys this is my first post so please be nice. I had my wisdom teen removed two days ago. So far I am very swolen bleeding alot. Does anyone know how long this will keep me out of the gym? Also I am looking forward to starting a cycle that would consist of 250mg of test en for 8 weeks. How long should I wait before I start? Could I be doing any harm by starting now? I am not dead set on doing test. If I could find something that would be less mild I would try that so any suggestions are welcome. Thanks

CPH

I believe they told me to wait a week so I didn't get dry socket or blow the blood clots out...

Thats kind of what I thought but what about starting a cycle, is it too soon or should I wait a month or so?

Wait a couple of weeks or until you can eat anything you want without any problems. I lost 8lbs when I had all 4 pulled.

yea just wait till u are 100% better....i took the pain meds they gave me and I thought i was almost drunk.

SofaGeorge said:
go into the gym tonight. There is no reason you can't work out.

Deja Vu... didn't we talk about this last night?

Sofa... I still don't know about your advice on this. I just looked through the literature they gave me after I got mine out and it specifically says to avoid rigorous exercise for a few days because it can, as Ironfist said, lead to dry socket.

Top Bottom