Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol weird oil?

worthat1tm

i have been drinking my winny oil cause everyone said i could. well the stuff burns my tongue and throat a bit, not like from it being hot but just like a burning feeling. so i asked my source what he was using and he said it was olive oil lol. is this even a thing nowadays?

im no brewer and i dont get into that part of all this whatsoever... that seems a little strange to me but like i said, not my area

i have been drinking my winny oil cause everyone said i could. well the stuff burns my tongue and throat a bit, not like from it being hot but just like a burning feeling. so i asked my source what he was using and he said it was olive oil lol. is this even a thing nowadays?

Most steroids taste awful and leave a weird after taste in your mouth, it is a weird feeling in the mouth that linger. Trenbolone for example just taste like plastic hot sauce that came out of a chemical plant.

Olive oil is ok orally just would never inject it.

Olive oil is not suitable for injections at all, but drinking you should be good.

I had no idea you could even take oil based steroids orally... Im guessing they are not your regular injectable oils? 🙄

I had no idea you could even take oil based steroids orally... Im guessing they are not your regular injectable oils? 🙄

Brother oral oil based steroids haven been available for decades, not very common but there have been some. Back in the day there was a product called Andriol Testocaps, 40mg capsules (by back then Schering-Plough) which was a capsule full of oil suspended Testosterone Undecanoate.

I had no idea about that... I will openly admit my knowledge on Steroids is very limited but I am learning something new every day 🙂 lol

Top Bottom