Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WINSTROL vs MASTERON

Which one you prefer for hardness, vascularity and bloat control?

• Total voters
Keep in mind, Mast is a little hard on BP -- one of the reasons why you get so vascular. Other than that, it's pretty mild in reasonable dosage. So is winny in spite of the 17 AA. I wouldn't use either one for more than a month.

Probably has a lot to do with the individual as well. I've never encountered a negative side from Masteron. Even my blood pressure was checked by a paramedic (work accident, long story) a month into my cycle of Test E at 600mg, Tren E at 400mg, and Masteron E at 400mg and it was still on the low and good side like it always is with me at 110/58

Probably has a lot to do with the individual as well. I've never encountered a negative side from Masteron. Even my blood pressure was checked by a paramedic (work accident, long story) a month into my cycle of Test E at 600mg, Tren E at 400mg, and Masteron E at 400mg and it was still on the low and good side like it always is with me at 110/58

Is this the cycle that you were on in your avatar ? Cause your fuckin diced haha! And I bet the IF had a positive Effect on your Bp as well. Such a healthy style of living and eating

Is this the cycle that you were on in your avatar ? Cause your fuckin diced haha! And I bet the IF had a positive Effect on your Bp as well. Such a healthy style of living and eating

No, the avatar pic was back in march and was taken a couple days before my contest. At that time I was on test/Tren/winstrol and was 170.5 in the pic at 5% bodyfat. I got hard as nails and pretty grainy from the winstrol and loved it.

That's why it's so hard to pick a favorite between Masteron and winstrol for me. I love them both, but Masteron gets my vote simply because of the benefits vs sides. My libido is always through the roof on Masteron and I feel great on it. It can obviously also be ran for a long time, where winstrol is a pretty toxic oral that can't be ran very long, and it can play havoc on the joints too. At some point next time I do a prep, I will probably run them both together, and I can't Imagine just how hard and vascular you could get from the combination!

No, the avatar pic was back in march and was taken a couple days before my contest. At that time I was on test/Tren/winstrol and was 170.5 in the pic at 5% bodyfat. I got hard as nails and pretty grainy from the winstrol and loved it.

That's why it's so hard to pick a favorite between Masteron and winstrol for me. I love them both, but Masteron gets my vote simply because of the benefits vs sides. My libido is always through the roof on Masteron and I feel great on it. It can obviously also be ran for a long time, where winstrol is a pretty toxic oral that can't be ran very long, and it can play havoc on the joints too. At some point next time I do a prep, I will probably run them both together, and I can't Imagine just how hard and vascular you could get from the combination!

Might as well add proviron too :O

Although master on is probably the least toxic of them. You can do ridiculous amounts like 4 g a week of that shit pretty safely from what ive read

Or wait.... Masteron and proviron are very similar if not almost the same compound with a different way of administration aren't they?

Top Bottom