Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WINSTROL vs MASTERON

Which one you prefer for hardness, vascularity and bloat control?

• Total voters
Going to be running Mast E for the first time this in about 4 weeks, then closer to my competition switch it to Mast P for final 8 weeks...excited to see what it will do for me...oh and liquid Winny too the last 8 weeks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Going to be running Mast E for the first time this in about 4 weeks, then closer to my competition switch it to Mast P for final 8 weeks...excited to see what it will do for me...oh and liquid Winny too the last 8 weeks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness[/QUOT

What is the reasoning for switching from mast e to prop? What would tha
t help with competition wise?]

I'm running them both as we speak for my 16 week prep I'm in week 8 right now. My cycle looks like this

1-16 Test E 300mg eod
1-16 hgh 4iu ed
1-6 igf-1 100mcg ed
1-16 n2guard
1-14 EQ 200mg eod
1-16 Arimidex 1/2-1mg ed
4-16 T3 12.5-50 mcg ed
4-16 Clen 40-80 mcg ed
4-16 Tren A 50-150 eod
4-16 caber .5mg e3d
6-16 proviron 50-75mg ed
8-16 Mast P 100mg eod
9-16 winstrol 50mg ed
13-16 halotestin 5-15mg ed
14-16 letro .5mg ed

Winstrol for sure but mast has almost no sides. Depends what you prefer. Winny will keep you dryer IMO. If you have low enough body fat you'll see the dryness if winny more in other words.

Last edited:
Keep in mind, Mast is a little hard on BP -- one of the reasons why you get so vascular. Other than that, it's pretty mild in reasonable dosage. So is winny in spite of the 17 AA. I wouldn't use either one for more than a month.

Top Bottom