Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol vs clen vs anavar

OliverCooper

I have some test to combine with one of those three compound for cutting, which one would be the option to run with 400 mg of test a week for cutting,

thank you.

Winstrol is the most efficient of the three for cutting, but I would not use it unless you are prepping for a contest since it can be bad for your hair, and it will hurt the joints. Clenbuterol is definitely out of question - too many side effects for results that are not long lasting. Therefore, anavar would be the most balanced option here.

Of the three - I would pick anavar.

Winstrol is a very good steroid for drying out and hardening physiques but it is extremely hard on your hair line and most people get horrible joint pain when using it.

Anavar is much more mild. Unless you are prepping for a bodybuilding show where an extreme level of conditioning and harness is the goal - I would pick anavar.

Meh, it doesn't make a huge difference unless you are competing. If you are just a regular gym guy then it will only come down to being in a caloric deficit.

I would never recommend clen though. Probably the worst thing you could take.......worse than DNP.

Just choose between the other 2. If you are sup 10% body fat then go with winny, if not then go with the var.

I took clen for fat loss before and wouldn't recomend. Shakes none stop. Headaches. And cramps all the time in odd places. Can feel your heart skipping beats or going out of sync. And I ended up crashing my car because of it

They all work in different ways. Clen is a waste unless you're looking to pique for a contest or photo shoot.

Lol Run all one by one and see how your body react.. then you can choose the best product for u. I personally used only clen for fat loss.. bad shaking first 2 weeks but good results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom