Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol vs Anavar vs Turinabol

Anavar vs. Winstrol vs. Turinabol

• Anavar

Votes: 50 44.6%
  • Winstrol

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Turinabol

Votes: 32 28.6%

• Total voters
What's so bad about the winstrol sides?

Big time hair loss, aching joint that hurt like a bitch for me. Anavar is by far the best out of the 3 lean gains, good strength gains. And no sides. And a dose of 60-70mg is plenty if it's real anavar. You hear of guys running 100mg Ed and that's just a waste.

Just wanted to see which of the "stackables" is the most popular over here.
Personally I never run a cycle without one of those boys :D

Sure they all have ther pros and cons and are not actually all that similar in their actions, but still they could be considered comparable in some way. I will let primo and masteron out of this discussion because i think they belong in a different "category"

Personally I like var the best. Sides are non existent with it for me and the increase in strenght and hardness I get is great, maybe not as much as with winstrol, but the sides I get from winstrol are too much and so I never really considered using it for more than 4-6 weeks.

Some pros and cons of each and experiences described would also be great. I believe such threads can be of great help to some of the newbies here looking for some useful information.

So let's hear it!

I ran all three.

WINSTROL is the strongest. It works well in beginners at 30 mg/day. But don't expect much muscle. It produces primarily strength. However, the side effects can be very problematic. After mere two weeks on it, I got big red cysts on my face and forehead, and I also started to suffer from pain in joints. During my second cycle, I was using 40-50 mg/day and the pain was so underable that I couldn't do some exercises at all. In summary, the drawbacks prevail over benefits. It is not a steroid that I would recommend, letting aside the fact that I did not do any blood tests.

ANAVAR was by far the best. It is less effective than Winstrol (certainly on mg per mg basis), but the ratio between anabolism and sides is incomparable. Similarly like Winstrol, it produces mainly stength. And I didn't observe any fat-burning effects either (To the contrary, I always gained fat). I was using 50-80 mg/day and the only side effect that I observed was slightly oily skin and few small pimples on my face. My liver values were elevated, but remained within the normal range. The biggest drawback was the suppression of testosterone: After 6-7 weeks, my test levels were virtually ZERO, so I have always had problems with recovery. But this may not be the fault of Anavar. My endocrine system may simply be too sensitive to steroids in this regard.

TURINABOL is a failure of the East German doping system. When you are taking it, you realize, why East Germans were successful only among women, but not men. By itself, it works like creatine. I could barely notice that I was taking something, even at 75 mg/day. Furthermore, it markedly increased the sensitivity of my nipples (=estrogens). I don't know, why some guys report great gains on it, but I must stress that these are usually Americans. Laboratory tests of some "Turinabols" from the US market revealed that they contain Winstrol and Dianabol.

I like var but its so damn expensive, thats why im giving tbol the nod. If price was same Id choose var. Winny is a no go as joint pain doesnt seem attractive to me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

It is not so expensive, if you know the right source. I once ordered 50 grams of Anavar for 350 USD from China. That's 17.50 USD per each cycle. What a great price!

Hi lads don't know if am on the right bit of the site just new at this and gear
Am trying to find a good cycle for Anavar with pct ect any information would be appreciated

Hi lads don't know if am on the right bit of the site just new at this and gear
Am trying to find a good cycle for Anavar with pct ect any information would be appreciated

What do you want to hear? If you are a beginner, you can start with 50-60 mg/day and run it for 6 weeks. That's a lot.

The suppression of testosterone is individual. It should be 40-60% on average, depending on the dosage, but in my case, it was 98%. Therefore, I am not the right one, who could give you advice with regard to PCT, because I have always been struggling with it. I had the best experience with Clenbuterol (but it is a dangerous crap!) and S4 (Andarine) at 40-50 mg/day. I was also using anastrozole, or a combination of low Anavar doses (up to 10 mg/day) with anastrozole.

Winny made me want to shoulder barge subway commuters and chase down birds who stood too close. Ha. My blood pressure sored but I looked chiseled as hell. Var and halo together was very special. But my liver wasn't impressed. Var wins.

Top Bottom