Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol vs Anavar vs Turinabol

Anavar vs. Winstrol vs. Turinabol

• Anavar

Votes: 50 44.6%
  • Winstrol

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Turinabol

Votes: 32 28.6%

• Total voters
T-Bol - superb for strength and pumps. 10 days in and power and recovery is insane.

Sides - hmmmm. Moody as shti, irritable and crazy. Think partly due to mild T suppression.

Love it, don't love the sides.

Reading this thread has me so excited to start my var cycle. One more week!

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Winny hands-down! I get minimal sides b/c I get great effects from only 20mg/day. I get tons of strength, hardness, fullness, and lean out a bit all on 20mg/day. Also get massive pumps! No joint issues and minimal lipid/liver issues since I only need 20mg/day. Aaaand it's alot cheaper than var :)

Turinabol is amazing. I bet half the bros who just plump for Anavar have never used Tbol. You should!

Just wanted to see which of the "stackables" is the most popular over here.
Personally I never run a cycle without one of those boys :D

Sure they all have ther pros and cons and are not actually all that similar in their actions, but still they could be considered comparable in some way. I will let primo and masteron out of this discussion because i think they belong in a different "category"

Personally I like var the best. Sides are non existent with it for me and the increase in strenght and hardness I get is great, maybe not as much as with winstrol, but the sides I get from winstrol are too much and so I never really considered using it for more than 4-6 weeks.

Some pros and cons of each and experiences described would also be great. I believe such threads can be of great help to some of the newbies here looking for some useful information.

So let's hear it!

They are truly all very different. My choice would depend upon my goals.

It all depends upon your goals so picking the best would be wrong as they can all be the best for certain situations. I will say though when tbol is good it is probably the best oral steroid out there. Avar is incredible in larger doses. Winny I am not the biggest fan but it has many uses.

t bol is awesome. var is good too. winny sides ruin it for me, wont use again.

For the $$ t bol. If someone is just going to give you one to use, var.

I almost like T bol just as much as var, and than once you weigh the costs its t bol all day

Made my day to day life complete shit. I had bad joint pains, my temper was just horrible, I had trouble sleeping, I go an oily face and acne on my chest and stomach (only time ive ever had acne on my chest or stomach from aas) I was so miserable I diddnt even want to train half the time the irritability was brutal. I tried it again two years later thinking perhaps it was dirty gear or something but nope, name brand pharmaceutical grade stuff did the same things to me. I would get bad night sweats too. At the end of the cycle it hurt like hell to piss too you know a drug is hard on you when....my dosage was 50mg ed i believe. My blood pressure was way up too at the end of that cycle, this was oral winstrol. Not a good steriod for me.

Halo on the other hand, man oh man. First time I tried it i thought i had struck gold, it gave me insane strength and agression, but not a constantly pissed off agression more of a focused and get shit done agression. I ran 30mg per day and it was great. My liver enzymes diddnt think so but the rest of me did lol. I am one of the very few people who gained weight with this compound, i got an 8lb hit from halotestin. I believe this was because of the creatine, glutamine, and strive vitimin pack i was taking along with the huge proten intake, and low fats, i turned my huge strength gains into soild muscle gains. I would get sore tendons sometimes but the creatine helped me there by putting on just a slight ammount of water near the end of the cycle. hardly noticable even by pinching points. overall, its probablly my favorite oral with Var running a close second.

Lol, I am going to start my winstrol next week and after reading this, I have a little doubt...I was prone to acne since I have it since I was a teen and became severe when I did my first cycle (I need to stay away from deca :p). Now my chest and back acne is gone with only dark spots remaining. I just hope winstrol will be kind enough to spare me on those side effects :verygood:

You haven't experienced it then, the pumps can actually get painful to the point of not using a muscle. Not cool and not really something you can work through either.

When I tried to walk 2km (wich isnt much) to the store to buy some food I had to call a cab. The pumps was so bad I couldnt move my legs. If I where walk the whole distance I would probably be crawling while crying instead

Top Bottom