Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol vs Anavar vs Turinabol

Anavar vs. Winstrol vs. Turinabol

• Anavar

Votes: 50 44.6%
  • Winstrol

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Turinabol

Votes: 32 28.6%

• Total voters
My experience:

Tbol for strength
Var for rather mild gains
Winny for cuts

Halo for all the above x2 plus a lot more vasularity. But I do like winny a lot (until I see a bunch of stray hairs on my hands from running some gel through it... )

I have never run t bol or var but I am currently running win and I love it so far...harndess, vascularity, and strength are all getting exponentially better day to day and I am on an extremely catabolic diet. Lol. I have had no joint issues...pumps are great...the added gym aggression is great. The biggest negative is a bit of lethargy. Other than that...I love win!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

I have all three in my cabinet, and have never ran T-bol before, and the source I got it from I know is top notch, so excited to see what it will do for me. Anavar was great when I ran it years ago and I'm sure quality has got better over the years, I have used injectable Winni before so this will be my first time with orals...just going to have to run them and then give my honest opinion.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I always see people post that the muscle pumps they get ruin their training. I just don't get it either. I love when my muscles are fully pumped, and blown up.

Thats how I always feel about it too.........I mean, its hard to shower and wipe your ass after you work out, but other than that I generally like pumps lol

TBol

Brad

I always see people post that the muscle pumps they get ruin their training. I just don't get it either. I love when my muscles are fully pumped, and blown up.

You haven't experienced it then, the pumps can actually get painful to the point of not using a muscle. Not cool and not really something you can work through either.

You haven't experienced it then, the pumps can actually get painful to the point of not using a muscle. Not cool and not really something you can work through either.

No, can't say I've ever had that happen. Does sound pretty gnarly though.

I'm actually about to run some Winny so I guess I'll see if it has that effect on me

Top Bottom