Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol vs Anavar vs Turinabol

Anavar vs. Winstrol vs. Turinabol

• Anavar

Votes: 50 44.6%
  • Winstrol

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Turinabol

Votes: 32 28.6%

• Total voters
I really liked win. I was dumb as fuck and didn't run any pct after 6 weeks and was blessed with no fucked up sides. Made me hard as fuck though..

I like var but its so damn expensive, thats why im giving tbol the nod. If price was same Id choose var. Winny is a no go as joint pain doesnt seem attractive to me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

although wiinie may be the strongest of the three, anavar is definitely my preferred choice... you can get close to similar results with so much less side effects and to me, thats the most important... you have to be able to workout full force and for some people, the wiinie sides can be unbearable... of course thats not true for everyone but for a lot of people it is... i prefer anavar... notice i dont even mention tbol in this comparison because its baby brother at best in comparison... =)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Made my day to day life complete shit. I had bad joint pains, my temper was just horrible, I had trouble sleeping, I go an oily face and acne on my chest and stomach (only time ive ever had acne on my chest or stomach from aas) I was so miserable I diddnt even want to train half the time the irritability was brutal. I tried it again two years later thinking perhaps it was dirty gear or something but nope, name brand pharmaceutical grade stuff did the same things to me. I would get bad night sweats too. At the end of the cycle it hurt like hell to piss too you know a drug is hard on you when....my dosage was 50mg ed i believe. My blood pressure was way up too at the end of that cycle, this was oral winstrol. Not a good steriod for me.

Halo on the other hand, man oh man. First time I tried it i thought i had struck gold, it gave me insane strength and agression, but not a constantly pissed off agression more of a focused and get shit done agression. I ran 30mg per day and it was great. My liver enzymes diddnt think so but the rest of me did lol. I am one of the very few people who gained weight with this compound, i got an 8lb hit from halotestin. I believe this was because of the creatine, glutamine, and strive vitimin pack i was taking along with the huge proten intake, and low fats, i turned my huge strength gains into soild muscle gains. I would get sore tendons sometimes but the creatine helped me there by putting on just a slight ammount of water near the end of the cycle. hardly noticable even by pinching points. overall, its probablly my favorite oral with Var running a close second.

Wow I've never heard of that from Winny.....

Most I've heard is a temper and sore joints.......you must be a lucky one :p

I've never done tbol, so I can't give a far opinion. But I do love winny! Didn't like the joint pain, but it was worth it. All run it differently next time and I'm hopping it won't be so bad...

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom