Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol vs anavar at the end of my cycle

donald bass

somebody just gave the idea of adding either anavar or winstrol at the end of my only test cycle and it sounded great to me to get that cut look and dry gains to finish my cycle, I have read winstrol is definitely stronger for strength and dry gains and it cost less money too, but on the other hand is more toxic, what would you guys prefer to add the last 4 weeks of my 14 week test only cycle, thank you.

I've never tried winny or var. However I'm on my second cycle righr now and the last 7 weeks I'm varing that shit up. LoL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Unless you are doing a bodybuilding show, I would pick anavar. Anavar and winstrol are both DHT derivatives and pretty similar but winstrol gives a lot of people really bad joint pain and is downright terrible for your hairline.

Winstrol is better then anavar at hardening/drying out the physique but it comes with a lot more side effects.

There is a reason why anavar is so popular - really effective steroid with very few side effects

Unless you are at a very low body fat then I would go with anavar. Winny will basically just harden your muscles but it has way more negative side effects. Anavar is more mild but is better in this case since you are not competing.

Unless you are at a very low body fat then I would go with anavar. Winny will basically just harden your muscles but it has way more negative side effects. Anavar is more mild but is better in this case since you are not competing.
So var will give you that dry hard look? Harden you muscles to?

Does it help with fat burning?

Steroids aren't fat burners however some do seem to help with toning up and giving you a better mid section

So var will give you that dry hard look? Harden you muscles to?

Does it help with fat burning?

The nice thing with anavar is that it is a DHT like winny so there is no aromatization. This is why guys use it for cutting. It will give you some hardness and strength without adding any water weight. Anavar does not burn fat......no steroids do. That is something that is just repeated incorrectly on forums. I think it is because it is so often used in cutting cycles.

The nice thing with anavar is that it is a DHT like winny so there is no aromatization. This is why guys use it for cutting. It will give you some hardness and strength without adding any water weight. Anavar does not burn fat......no steroids do. That is something that is just repeated incorrectly on forums. I think it is because it is so often used in cutting cycles.
But I found this that has some sort of scientific proof to it. I could be wrong.

http://forums./showthread.php?t=449045

Top Bottom