Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol and Test Suspension

Big BX

Any of you guys use injectable winstrol and test suspension in the same cycle?

Was thinking about using 50mg of Zambons and 100mg of this smooth test suspension I got everyday for 30 days. 30 days is all I want to go. Will already be taking EQ and GH when I add this in.

Would like feedback if anyone has tried it.

I'm suire lots of people have.

Running susp and winny with EQ and GH means you'll be pinning 15+ times a week. Damn, that's pretty crazy.

I would suggest just ingesting the winny, drink it. ust for the sake of not pinning so much

Big BX said:

Was thinking about using 50mg of Zambons and 100mg of this smooth test suspension I got everyday for 30 days. 30 days is all I want to go. Will already be taking EQ and GH when I add this in.

Awesome cycle bro!!!!

Not worried about the shots. The test suspension goes through a 27g pin, not easy but goes. I assume Zambons will go through as well. Hell, even a 25g isn't that bad. I do 12 shots a week with GH and 2 IM shots now.

Gautho, you have taken that cycle? How good was it?

I will add in aromasin in to keep off the water as I am really lean. Just want strength. I know I could use Halo, but I am saving that until I run primo, as I want to see what they do together.

Big BX said:

good cycle but thats too short IMO. Your just planning the EQ/GH 30 days too?

I used suspension before for pec injects and got incredible pumps. The pumps hurt, but in a good way.

I had this beverly international suspension that didn't last long. It ended up getting into a big ball in the middle. Great while it lasted.

Top Bottom