Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol and test prop cycle

llKK

Never saw a thread with people who ran this simple stack everybody who runs Winstrol is always stacking like five or six things with it. With that check out this stack i am going to do. I am 19% body fat and 240 pounds at 6’1’’.
Winstrol 100mg a day
Testosterone propionate 50mg a day
What do you think how much weight will i lose?

Never saw a thread with people who ran this simple stack everybody who runs Winstrol is always stacking like five or six things with it. With that check out this stack i am going to do. I am 19% body fat and 240 pounds at 6’1’’.
Winstrol 100mg a day

Test prop 50mgs/day and winstrol 50mgs/day thats a good stack

if you do 100mgs of winstrol thats even more hardcore but you need to add n2guard for your liver for sure

weight loss? you will lose weight if you diet hard and keep carbs low and protein high

Winstrol 100mg a day

That's BS right there

In your current condition, I would never be able to recommend steroid use. You need to get your body fat down a good amount before considering any steroid whatsoever.

Try 50mgs of TEST; 50mgs of WINSTROL; n2guard(liver support)

Train hard, eat clean and you will lose weight

Top Bottom