Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol stanozol only cycle

hrobnik

My friend told me that he ran wimstrol stanozok cycle only and he gained about 8-10 lbs of muscle and hardness. What do you think of such a cycle? Is pct needed if 3 tablets per day
for 4 week cycle
Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

My friend told me that he ran wimstrol stanozok cycle only and he gained about 8-10 lbs of muscle and hardness. What do you think of such a cycle? Is pct needed if 3 tablets per day
for 4 week cycle

post stats or no questions will be answered... age/height/weight/body fat

Age 25
Height 171 cm
Weight 180 lbs
Bodyfat low but no sure how much

Last edited:
Well seems good and what do you suggest for pct? Can see some example of cycle winstrol/oxandrolon/pct? I saw some with winny only but not in combination of oxa and pct

I wouldn't combine the 2 especially if have not ran either one. See how you like one or the other. There's nothing wrong with a short run of either oral. If have not ran something before will see decent results.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I would suggest using the search button... I'm sure the recommended PCT is the same as it is in the other 10,000 posts it mentions it

for 4 week cycle

I would never suggest running it unless its used with some additional testosterone (For most men anyway)

Top Bottom