Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol side effects

Stanolmaster

hey,
well im taking now 25mg winstrol (5mg per tab) ed.started yesterday.
at the evening i got bad head aches and all day i feel very warm(like low fever). anyone has same side effects??so its normal??
like the sus fever?
greets Stanolmaster

I don't know if that is related to the winny, since you JUST started taking it... I don't know how much you will get/feel from taking 25mg/day anyway

YUM

i've been taking 50mg ed for 3 wks now. lately my wrists have been aching abit but that's about it. r u running it alone? side effects are more prevelent if ur running it alone. i'm running mine with sus and still have some deca in my system at this point.

I used 50mg a day for the first 10 days, the last 7 I have been using 75mg, and tomorrow I start 100mg. Other than some minor aches and pains I haven't had any negative side effects.

Stanolmaster said:
hey,
well im taking now 25mg winstrol (5mg per tab) ed.started yesterday.
at the evening i got bad head aches and all day i feel very warm(like low fever). anyone has same side effects??so its normal??
like the sus fever?
greets Stanolmaster

i doubt that low of dose of winny would do that unless your a very sensitive indvidual to that compound.

Foolish not top stack winny, you will most likely dsetroy your joints eventually. Low test dose with masteron with maybe a low dose of winny for a few weeks is a good cutter.

Top Bottom