Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol raising the HDL colesterol ??

I think you got it backwards. Any steroid from what I understand increases blood ldl levels and decreased hdl levels.

NO!!!!!!!!!!! i had my worst HDL levels after i did 100mg winny ED for 6 weeks with 40mg anavar....my HDL was 12 and y LDL was 100 before that my HDL was 80 and my LDL was 60.. stanozolol will hurt you

niacin

ive read some articles about niacin [flush free] raising hdl? [the good cholesterol , its dirt cheap and in any vitamin shop , my total has never been over 150 and im a lard ass ,

Re: niacin

bulkhead said:
ive read some articles about niacin [flush free] raising hdl? [the good cholesterol , its dirt cheap and in any vitamin shop , my total has never been over 150 and im a lard ass ,

OK !
How much Niacin pr day do you have to take

I take

500mg a day and have for about 5 years, it works. Try it for about a month then get your levels checked. I have psoriasis ( a skin disorder) and I take solertane for it, this drug is notoriuos for screwing up your liver and chol. levels so my dermatologist has me take niacin to help the chol. levels even out.

Top Bottom