Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol/prostate enlargement ? Expert advice please!

C-Rock455

need help please.
I'm a young guy(mid 20's) and I am currently running deca 200mgs every 5 days and winstrol 50mg every other day. The problem is I think my prostate may be beginning to swell. I don't really have much trouble urinating I just have a little pain every now and then. I'm gonna finish the cycle in about 3 weeks I really don't want to stop sooner because I'm going to the beach in 2 weeks. (I'm also taking alot of saw palmetto). Anyway my question is how bad is winstrol on the prostate as opposed to other aas such as anadrol, d-bol, testosterone ect. I'm aware that winstrol is a derivitive of DHT which stands to reason that it would be harsh on the prostate, but primo and anavar are also DHT derivitives and they are not that harsh. Could someone please shed some light on this issue for me? also, would It be stupid for me to finish out the last 3 weeks of my cylcle even though I am having minor pains every once in a while? or am I just being paranoid?

only thing i can tell you is drop the winny, and start saw palmetto at 750mg per day till it clears up

Top Bottom