Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol - The pros and cons of oral and injectable!!!

marvelous54

First of all let me say that oral steroids are normally far more toxic than injectable because orals go through a two-pass metabolism process. Injectable substances completely circumvent the first-pass metabolism therefore they are less toxic. First-pass metabolism is the much more rigid of the two passes because the drug must travel through both the gut and liver (more on this later).

The 17 alpha-alkylated was added to Winstrol (and other orals) so more of the drug could survive the first-pass thus allowing a larger portion of the drug to reach the bloodstream. At this time the drug circulates in the bloodstream until it is absorbed by another tissue, preferably muscle, and it makes its way back to the liver for the second-pass metabolism (the second-pass metabolism takes place in the liver only).

The injectable goes directly into the bloodstream and skips first-pass metabolism. Therefore more of the drug is available for other tissues to absorb (i.e. preferably muscle). What does not get absorbed makes its way to the liver for what is called second-pass metabolism.

Hepatoxicity

1. Oral - the drug in its full capacity must undergo first-pass metabolism and the portion that is left once it travels through the bloodstream will undergo second-pass metabolism.

2. Injectable - the drug goes directly into the blood stream and is more readily available for muscle absorption, the portion not absorbed goes through a much less rigid second-pass metabolism.

Obviously it is far less toxic to inject winstrol rather than ingest it. Also injecting allows more of the drug to be available for muscle absorption and in turn has the advantage assisting in building more new lean muscle mass than the oral version due to better nitrogen retention. That being said there are advantages to taking winstrol orally. Most importantly it lowers sex hormone binding globulin significantly. Most say you can experience around a 50% decrease in sex hormone binding globulin by taking about 25mg/day of Winstrol orally. This drastic reduction only occurs by taking it orally because SHBG is produced in the liver therefore the first-pass allows the winstrol to reduce the SHBG on site - as already mentioned much more of the drug passes through the liver when taken orally. As most of you know SHBG binds to testosterone and won't allow it to be used to build muscle. Obviously if we can reduce the amount of SHBG by half that allows the testosterone that was bound by the SHBG to now be used for building muscle.

In short taking Winstrol - stanozolol orally will make all of the other compounds in your cycle much more effective but it is harsher on the liver. Injecting Winstrol - stanozolol is better for building muscle (considering only the Winstrol - stanozolol) and is less harsh on the liver but does not offer the synergy with your other cycle compounds.

shredded87 said:
where did you get this information???

Actually JumpMaster asked a similar question about another topic. I honestly just read a lot on my own. I'm a health teacher and a personal trainer and I've trained for too many years to say.

also, quick question

would running injectable winstrol at 50mg EOD be fine on the liver for 8 weeks?

thinkin about runnin a prop/winstrol cycle this summer

They're both 17AA. It doesn't matter which one you use. There has been studies on it and the real world results show that you can't tell the difference. I can't shoot it so I take the tabs. But YES, before anyone asks, YOU CAN DRINK WINSTROL!... :p

Top Bottom