Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol or primobolan!?-cut cut cut-

BIGbouncer

For a cutting cycle I guess everybody agree with me that masteron would be the best choice!? However, most of us can't get it, and if we can it is f***** expensive! But we have primobolan and winstrol which also are good cutting steroids. I havn't tried them, so I ask you guys. Which one is the best?
Give me + and - about them both and what your conclusion is.

If you have tried another steriod which is safe like primo and winny in a cutting cycle, then please tell me about the steroid and your experiences!

By the way, I'm going to stack one of them with primotest, clen and maybe eca.

thanks guys!:)

Stack the two together for eight weeks(primo,winnie). Primo at 200-400mg a week and winnie at 50mg eod. Simple and it works. Do some clen and eca after cycle. Alternate them back and forth, two weeks with one, then the other. You will certainly see results.

The reason why I'm doing primo/winstrol _with_ clen is to prevent muscleloss(maybe gain some strenght, and harden the muscles).

Winny AND primo for 8 weeks are pretty expensive(where I live it is). Guess I will be using just one of them...

Top Bottom