Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Prices

RCK145

Was gonna try and get some Winstrol 50mg orals in mexico at a pharmacy. Are they sold at pharmacies in that dose or other sizes? Are the injectable kind that you can drink sold in pharmacies?

RCK145 said:
What are typical prices for winstrol tabs at 50mg each. Was gonna try and get some in mexico at a pharmacy so want to know what price to look for. Where else is a good place to get them? Also where else would be good to get the injectable that you can drink?
I think you've broken about 3 T.O.S. (Terms of Service) rules, lol.

You need to read the newbie thread...

Can't openly talk about prices or where to get stuff, prepare to get PM's offering sources that will rip you off :)

Mr.X said:
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY: QUADSWEEP
(combined to make less stickies on the steroid forum)

Keep this thread what it is supposed to be okay! It is important for all of us! Here it is again.

Well since I have been getting busy again deleting and fixing up source posts, I figured it was time to put up the old sticky again! I will take it down and put it back up from time to time now....when it gets stupid!

This is my post on board commonsense:

1. Do NOT post or request a source on the open board! If you do this, more than once you could be banned from the board.

2.Do not ask any Mod for a source after you have been here for a day. Hang out, learn, and earn our trust. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS!

3. Do NOT request a source through a PM. It is not safe and it puts you and us at more risk than we already are.

4. If you have a question about a source, especially if you are asking if you may post his name as a scammer; email a moderator first. Do not take it upon yourself to post a sources name as a scammer without checking with a moderator first; you may think you know a lot more than you really do!

5. Do not ask about someone’s legitimacy as a source on the board. This puts the source and you at risk!

6.There is no discussion of prices on this board, it has caused problems in the past so we've put an end to it. (edit genarr3)

7. Please keep flames to a minimum: People come to the board to ask questions and get help. Flaming someone takes away from the quality of the board and the posts it contains. Sometimes it is funny and sometimes it is warranted, and deserved! Use commonsense

8. Read the TOS:
http://www.elitefitness.com/members/theproject/tos.html (edit genarr3)

Other things:

- Please refrain from lengthy posts IN ALL CAPS, it is the equivalent of yelling and it is hard to read lengthy posts written in all caps.

I’d like to thank Willyumyum for helping me out with ideas on this!
:coffee:

not smart bro

sgtslaughter said:
I think you've broken about 3 T.O.S. (Terms of Service) rules, lol.

You need to read the newbie thread...

Can't openly talk about prices or where to get stuff, prepare to get PM's offering sources that will rip you off :)
right.lol

Top Bottom