Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol pre workout?

mugsbeast

I am looking to improve my vascularity in the gym and wanted to try winstrol pre workout to boost my pumps and get those veins popping out. so i started dosing 50mgs 2 hours before my workout and i swear my pumps are out of control!! i walk out of gym feeling like a million bucks. is this just a placebo effect or do you think it is a legit way to use it?

winstrol is not like some kind of pre workout... it will definitely help with vascularity, especially over the cycle time as well as muscle hardening, there's no denying that but its not a "pre workout" man

Yea winstrol will do that.

I could only run it for 3 weeks because it was causing my hair to fall out in clumps. And I got long hair so my gf was getting worried finding clumps all over the house.

I liked how I looked on it though. And the strength increases were much more than I expected.

Yes, I could see that effect from winstrol. It would definitely increase pumps and vascularity. I wouldn't use it specifically for that but it is a nice side effect.

Yes it's going to do that but it doesn't matters if it's right before the gym, you can dose it at any point of the day

Top Bottom