Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol only cycle, please help!

kingc_79

has anyone done a winstrol only cycle and what kind of results did you get? also wandering if gyno is common with winstrol only? what kind of sides do you get? thanks.

You shouldnt get any gyno from winny on its own bro, Infact you wont get much of anything, not unless you go upto say 100mg daily, all in its a mild anabolic, which in my book, should be saved fro pre contest hardening/dieting.;)

Winny does not aromatize, therefore gyno is not a problem on cycle. However, it will shut down ur hpta so clomid is necessary post cycle.

Hey bro, I have done a winny only cycle. It was my first, I didn't want to gain too much weight but wanted some strength and lean muscle. Anyhow, I put on 10 solid lbs. and kept it on. My strength went way up and so far has stayed up. Like Nimrod said you need clomid, so get it, it's cheap. For my cycle I used 100mg ED for 8 weeks, and followed with clomid. I know 100mg may sound high but it really isn't (oh yeah they were tabs), make sure to watch your liver. Winny has a strong effect on it. Don't take winny only if you want to put on a lot of size cause you won't. If you have any questions just email or pm me.

yea good shit..i did a winny only cycle...50mg eod...although i know the results would have been much better if i would have stuck with 50mg/day. If you can, get the tabs, they are much cheaper, and i just ended up drinking the injectibles anyways...

Top Bottom