Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol only cycle increasing blood pressure. Will it go away on discontinuance?

NoMoreFatAss

6'2" 285 lbs. age 50. wanted to get stronger and lose weight. gained 5 pounds in first four weeks on winstrol 50mg ed. strength came on but blood pressure went from 126/80 to 136/90. is this normal. is this a sodium retention nightmare or am I paranoid or am I just stupid??

Steroids are known to increase blood pressure. Winstrol does not aromatize into estrogen so your problems are not estrogen related. I suspect it's a sodium issue.

Watch your sodium intake (don't eliminate it completely) and make sure to drink enough water each day.

Garlic, Potassium, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), Magnesium, Vitamin E and Iron will all slightly reduce blood pressure as well. Look into a good overall detox/blood pressure regulating supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com.

Keep a close eye on your blood pressure. If it doesn't start to go down - go to your doctor and get him to write you a prescription for a blood pressuremedication. Don't take this lightly. Blood pressure is a silent killer.

Your bloodpressure increased, but its not that bad. Try to limit sodium, watch your diet, drink more water, supplement with magnesium as well.

If that doesnt help or situation is getting worse - go to the doctor

steroids are NOT FAT BURNERS. you are learning your lesson here the hard way

they are anabolic compounds. people think things like winny burn fat, but what is actually happening is you are drying out on them.

essentially you are accomplishing nothing here but further straining your body and weakening your heart. also cardio on winstrol is next to impossible cause of the crippling pumps and joint problems it will give you.
if you want to burn fat go get GW or SR9009 from sarms1. and get n2slin from n2bm.. stack those two things and you will lose weight

At 6'2" 285lbs you are a big guy! I don't really see any benefit to running winny alone. You are likely just experiencing side effects when your goal was to get stronger and lose weight. You would be able to accomplish these with SARMS and PPAR. I would recommend the Triple stack in your case:

Follow the triple stack as it is laid out here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

This is quite a normal side effect for any steroid, so I am not surprised. Since you are using only winstrol, which does not convert into estrogen, your issues is most probably caused by sodium imbalances. Take care of that, and your BP should be back to normal rather soon

Top Bottom