Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol only cycle/ endurance athlete

triguy

1. 12 weeks too long? whats the longest i could go?

2. would i need something to keep my sex drive up? and what items. (not concerned with muscle growth just increased recovery, just came off a cycle of avar.)

3. also read something (huck finplex) on neural/muscle connection w/ winny, in this phase of my training that would be greatly helpful if there is a positive increase in neural/muscle connection.

4. tabs or liquid more effective? and can you drink all types of stanazol? 25mg EOD ok?

Tabs or liquid are the same, just depends who and where, and yes you can drink all kinds of winstrol. I wouldn't go more than 8 weeks becasue winstrol is quite toxic on the liver, you would need milk thistle (sylimarine extract) and ALA (alpha liphoic Acid) as anti-oxidants for the liver, and no you don't need anything to help sex drive, winstrol will shut down htpa and you will be horny. At least from my experinces never had a problem...drugs that are progesterone related are the ones you should worry about sex drive. Make sure you take clomid therapy afterwards..

I'm going to start an winstrol only cycle in about a week. I'm still not sure how long to run it. I was going to do 6 weeks but thinking abut running one extra week to make it 7. I will be doing it at 50mg/day and will be drinking and injecting the winny. I hgotsome milk thistle and some cranbery extract. I think I wil get some ALA also. I still waiting for my clomid. Ok I just wondering if there is anythng else I need.

Top Bottom