Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol only cycle before and after

pegaso770

I'm planning a cycle of Winstrol at 50mg per day for 6 weeks along with testosterone. What are reasonable expectations for amount fat I can lose and muscle I can gain?

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

SARMS are much better option all around. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

I'm planning a cycle of Winstrol at 50mg per day for 6 weeks along with testosterone. What are reasonable expectations for amount fat I can lose and muscle I can gain?

This is a question to which the answer is highly dependent. First of all, how heavy you train, how well you eat and rest. Second of all, what are your current stats (bodyweight, bf, etc). Finally, the quality of gear also matters a lot. So its difficult to say.

Fat loss is dependent on being in a caloric deficit. If you take winstrol and test and eat more than you burn you will lose no fat at all. It comes down to your diet. Winstrol is a nice hardening compound but it is not a fat burner. No steroid is a fat burner.

That would depend on a lot of factors, such as the diet you will follow, your training regimen, and your individual genetics. Therefore, there is no precise answer to your question. However, if you will follow a proper diet and will do enough cardio, I am sure that the results will be quite prominent. Just make sure to use a good liver supporting supplement along with winstrol - no matter if you will take it orally or injected, since it is equally liver toxic in all of its forms.

Top Bottom