Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol only Cycle

Another thing I didn't like to much was good cholesterol being destroyed on Winstrol. I tried to some searches but couldn't find anythin c about this, but would say 4 whole eggs, breakfast and dinner, along with nothing but omega fats throughout the day help combat the effects significantly? I know everyone reacts differently, but I'm curious if anyone maintained their good cholesterol on it with a proper diet.

And thanks again to everyone for the great feedback. Every other site guys got blasted for asking this but never even received evidence to support what they were saying. Just simply that it's horrible lol.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Hi All,

Dont want to disturb but need help on this one, though i was safe and took the right things but still had some slight gyno issues ( not as bad now)

First of of 21years old 5 feet 8 10-11%body fat 185lbs 4 years of experienced @ gym

Want to run a winny oral cycle 10mg tabs starting @ 20/20/30/20 and adding forma stanzol on cycle and hc generate while on cylce...

PCT , i would ran Rolaxifene since im prone to gyno., unleashes twin pack, forma stanzol

Do you thinks its good enough to run that cycle /proper PCT or u suggest a better Serm like Clomid, Toremifene

Main goal is to shred and cut for summer

Need help on this one !

Thanks for your time

Miguel

Hi All,

Dont want to disturb but need help on this one, though i was safe and took the right things but still had some slight gyno issues ( not as bad now)

First of of 21years old 5 feet 8 10-11%body fat 185lbs 4 years of experienced @ gym

Want to run a winny oral cycle 10mg tabs starting @ 20/20/30/20 and adding forma stanzol on cycle and hc generate while on cylce...

PCT , i would ran Rolaxifene since im prone to gyno., unleashes twin pack, forma stanzol

Do you thinks its good enough to run that cycle /proper PCT or u suggest a better Serm like Clomid, Toremifene

Main goal is to shred and cut for summer

Need help on this one !

Thanks for your time

Miguel

My thread has been dead for awhile now so I don't really care that you posted this, but you should start your own thread for yourself. People really don't like it when you steal their thread. You'll probably get more feedback too since people will see it's new.

My thread has been dead for awhile now so I don't really care that you posted this, but you should start your own thread for yourself. People really don't like it when you steal their thread. You'll probably get more feedback too since people will see it's new.

Exactly this.. start your own thread

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I am sooo very new at all of this I have sooo many questions. Up untill a couple of days ago steroids were a big No No and now I definitely want to do it. I am a bigggg girl and need to loose alot of weight. I woukd obviously like it to not take forever and would like to see results quickly. I have heard of winstrol and anavar. Please help which to take that helps best with cutting and hiw to use at what dosage and for how long
would be greatly appreciated
Interesting. I haven't come across estrogen effects yet, I'll look into it... But I'm definitely not interested in Oral only cycles. When I started to look into Winstrol I just found a ton of threads where guys were getting blasted for asking about Winstrol only cycles and I found it as odd.

Whichever oral, it seems if one were to add it to the final 4-8 weeks of their cut they would get some amazing results dropping down to single digits... This Anavar sounds like some pretty good stuff though.

I am really sorry can someone explaine to me how I start my own thread I dont know where to chat
Interesting. I haven't come across estrogen effects yet, I'll look into it... But I'm definitely not interested in Oral only cycles. When I started to look into Winstrol I just found a ton of threads where guys were getting blasted for asking about Winstrol only cycles and I found it as odd.

Whichever oral, it seems if one were to add it to the final 4-8 weeks of their cut they would get some amazing results dropping down to single digits... This Anavar sounds like some pretty good stuff though.

Top Bottom