Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol only

Chez21

Good Broly
Platinum
What’s up fellas! Curious thoughts on short Winstrol only cycle, have about 80 pills Leftover from test/deca/winny cycle but cut winny short due to shin pain while jogging. Finished cycle in April with no noticeable sides. Happy with results (size/strength) but wandering if I should swallow the rest of the winny before summer? I could afford to lose 5 lbs and hold muscle from cycle. I know my next cycle next March, I’ll want all fresh gear! Thoughts? Is it worth it? Will I notice results without test?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

winstrol only will dry you out and give you some sick pumps. that is your goals then go for it

i got zero issues with an oral only cycle, they been running them for 70 years. our Olympians used to run dbol only and so did pro athletes. the san diego chargers ran dbol by the handfuls during the 60's.

Nice Steve, thanks bud always count on your honest opinion. I really enjoyed winny on cycle but I thought jogging was more important, especially during pandemic! Excited to see how it works Alone, my body seems to respond well to AS. Thinking from being natty for so long, just trying to find the balance and get rid of some product

Of course Winny will produce gains -- not super bulking gains, but more lean, solid muscle. But don; tuse it as a cutting drug. It won't help you lose much fat. And 80 pills is hardly just "a little."

What’s up fellas! Curious thoughts on short Winstrol only cycle, have about 80 pills Leftover from test/deca/winny cycle but cut winny short due to shin pain while jogging. Finished cycle in April with no noticeable sides. Happy with results (size/strength) but wandering if I should swallow the rest of the winny before summer? I could afford to lose 5 lbs and hold muscle from cycle. I know my next cycle next March, I’ll want all fresh gear! Thoughts? Is it worth it? Will I notice results without test?

Don't do a cycle based on what's left over - get what you need.

I wouldn't run it just because you have it left over. If it happened to fit our goals exactly then I would say go for it. I am a fan of experimenting with different cycles as long as you have experience with AAS.

winstrol is my favorite oral but im not a fan of oral only cycles.. you do what you want but i cant get behind that either... i also wouldnt run it just because you have it... i would have much better planning

Top Bottom