Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Oil base or water base?

Saiyagin

Which one is better or has a higher absorbtion oil base or water base. What are pros and cons to each thanks in advance.

Winstrol is in an "aqeuous" solution which isn't oil and can't be called water based either, since virtually none of the winstrol is actually dissolved in the solution.

I like the oil based i saw a realy good post on the difference of the too somewhere let me see if i can find it i'll post back if I do

god damn I just did a thigh shot - ouch dammit. And I am used to prop pain easily.

I am mixing - well trying to mix my prop and winny together, but thats where I can tell its water based. It won't mix.

I really don't want to do seperate shots, I already feel like a pin cushion from test prop.

ok I will quit being a pussy now lol

water based here, although its all winstrol in the end...more of a matter of personal preference...and for the ones shooting just drink the stuff already and save yourself from the buildup of scar tissue.......

Or just rotate your spots to prevent scar tissue.

Drinking it is only about 86% as effective as shooting it.

Pikaberdot said:
Or just rotate your spots to prevent scar tissue.

Drinking it is only about 86% as effective as shooting it.

id still take the 86% percent and drink it and save that space for something else (fina, test, or whatever).....it was created as a 17aa for a reason

Top Bottom