Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol as my main, what should I add.

pps_mover

I'm 23 5'11" 175. Body fat is real low, but don't want to guess. I'm looking to just throw on another 20 lbs. I'm getting Winstol tabs and was wondering what I should stack it with. What I'm really looking to get is some nice lean muscle. I also have Clen.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I don't really have a hard time gaining muscle as it is. I just want something to make it look more lean. I did a little time and while I was in I was up to 225. But it was a little to bulky for my liking. I tried cutting up before I got out, but lost most of the muscle in the process. I'd like to lift this time and not worry so much about the bulk. Not a bodybuilder. Just want to be lean and cut. 195 is ideal for me.

Winny will stack well with anything I prefer Test and or Fina. If you are looking to gain 20, it all comes down to diet. At 175 , I'd start at 3500 cals and add 500 cals every 2 weeks. If you start to gain too much bf, increase cardio and sit at that calorie level until your metabolism catches up. Then add another 500 cals....repeat.

Winny and test is a beautiful combination: even a dose of 250 enanthate per week and 50 winny EOD for six weeks added about 12 solid pounds and a great deal of strength, almost all of which stuck around.

athlete.03 said:
Winny and test is a beautiful combination: even a dose of 250 enanthate per week and 50 winny EOD for six weeks added about 12 solid pounds and a great deal of strength, almost all of which stuck around.

I'm starting a similar cycle on tuesday.
I'm going to be using 60mg of winny ED for 8 weeks and 500mg of enanthate for the 8 weeks as well.

Top Bottom