Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol and masteron cycle length question

tyler chain

Hi, guys my first cycles was winni and test and this time I want to step it up a bit this time so this is how I'm planning my next cycle:
400 test sustanon
300 masteron
30 winni
Adex .25 every other day
so I have two questions about the privious metioned cycle , many people told me winstrol and masteron don't aromatized but is it still necessary? and my second question is, do you think running mast and winni for 12 weeks could f$^&$&^up my joints? or should I go for 8 weeks only, thank you.

Winstrol and masteron are both fantastic hardening drugs but they are extremely hard on your hair line and winstrol is very liver toxic. I would do 8 weeks. 10 weeks MAX.

If you are concerned about your hair line, I would use a good anti hair loss shampoo during your cycle. I use the product n2shampoo from n2bm.com.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement to your cycle to keep liver toxicity a minimum. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product n2guard from n2bm.com.

You absolutely still need an AI because test aromatizes at a very high rate.

Mast and winny are good cosmetic drugs but if you aren't at 10% body fat or lower then they are basically useless.

If you are good to go with body fat then I would keep the mast and drop the winny. Add something like anavar instead. That will save you on the joint issues.

Only run the oral 6 weeks or so because of liver toxicity. Make sure you use N2Guard with any liver toxic steroids too.

Top Bottom