Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol and Letro together for gyno

Jacques007

Hi everyone I have some mid gyno ( puffy nips with a very small lump) , I was wandering if I can run letro with winstrol because letro will take care of gyno while winstrol will help me get lean for summer body. I have run both letro and winstrol but have never run it together, I need some expert advice, I will be running liv52 DS and a cycle support for protection.
What would you guys recommend cause my order will be here in a couple of days and I want to start planing
Thanks any info would be much appreciated

K without trying to sound like a total dick........ if ur summer body is not ready by first week of Sept you just gonna have to try again next year. Sorry.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

Look man don't use winni to try and lose weight you have to diet for that. Winni and Femara is not the worst possible combo but why? For sure lots of guys have had success with treating gyno with letro so if it's bugging you giver. But diet and train for your summer bod. Please your body will thank you!

Crashing your estro and taking a compound like winstrol which is known to be hard on the joints and body doesn't seem like a great idea.

K without trying to sound like a total dick........ if ur summer body is not ready by first week of Sept you just gonna have to try again next year. Sorry.

LOL. Maybe for Halloween?

IMG_8852.jpg
the sustanon's color is ok ?

Attachments

• IMG_8852.jpg
    IMG_8852.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 59
Top Bottom