Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol for improving androgen sensitivity...

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Any of you folks who have researched proviron as an anabolic aid have undoubtedly at one time or another heard the theory of it tying up Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin,which is,for lack of better word,a pain in the ass hormone that renders a good amount of the testosterone and androgen molecules you inject inactive...Thus by tying up this hormone or eliminating it's binding capacities to the androgens in your system,you free much more of them up to reach their targeted receptors and invoke anabolic responses...Well,FORGET ABOUT PROVIRON FOR THIS PURPOSE!!Check this study out which shows winstrol's ability to combat SHBG and improve androgen receptor sensitivity-This means it very well could help you get much more effectivity out of your other anabolics(primarily testosterone)and increase your overall anabolism of the OTHER steroids your using in a stack with it!Not to mention,it's about 3 million times more anabolic than proviron...Enjoy my brotha's.:)

J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1989 Jun;68(6):1195-200

Sex hormone-binding globulin response to the anabolic steroid stanozolol: evidence for its suitability as a biological androgen sensitivity test.

Sinnecker G, Kohler S.

Department of Pediatrics, University of Hamburg, West Germany.

Both the androgen-induced decline in serum sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) levels during puberty and the anabolic effect of exogenous testosterone are absent in patients with androgen insensitivity (testicular feminization). To determine whether the androgen-induced decline in serum SHBG could be used as a test of androgen sensitivity, we studied the effect of the anabolic-androgenic steroid stanozolol (17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstano-[3,2-c]pyrazol) on serum SHBG in 25 control subjects, 3 patients with complete androgen insensitivity, and 4 patients with partial androgen insensitivity. Stanozolol was administered orally for 3 days (0.2 mg/kg.day); blood samples were taken before and 5, 6, 7, and 8 days after the beginning of the test for measurements of serum SHBG. The lowest value (i.e. the peak response) in each subject was used as the measure of the response to stanozolol. In the control subjects the mean nadir serum SHBG level was 51.6 +/- 5.9% (+/- SD) of the initial value (P less than 0.001). In the 4 patients with partial androgen insensitivity the nadir serum SHBG ranged from 73-89%, and in the 3 patients with complete androgen insensitivity it ranged from 93-97% of the initial value. Thus, the decrease in serum SHBG after short term administration of stanozolol reflects androgen responsiveness and, thus, may be used to differentiate patients with androgen insensitivity syndromes from those with other causes of male pseudohermaphroditism.

Interesting....however in my case it doesn't help
much since I don't use Test.(If you guys want to send
bad karma for me for this please sign it.
This is the A-board not the chicken-shit board )

One counter-argument is that proviron DOES
increase sex-drive while winstrol definately
doesn't.

I guess this means good news for test users. :)

Fonz

Good info. I always have liked winstrol, but I usually use it near the end of a cycle. I used it one time for 12 weks, but my joints felt terrible. Does this mean we should use it toward the begining of a cycle or a low dose through out it? Here's some karma.

That's a good read.

One question- It said they had 25 control subjects, 4 having partial androgen sensitivity and 3 with no androgen sensitivity, then it showed the results after the winny was administered. What about the 18 subjects who had normal androgen receptors? Does it go on to tell what values they had post-administration?

By the way, I love reading this sort of stuff but have hard times finding it. Can you email me at [email protected] with either websites/newsletters/articles in which they do studies like this?

flickenu said:
That's a good read.

One question- It said they had 25 control subjects, 4 having partial androgen sensitivity and 3 with no androgen sensitivity, then it showed the results after the winny was administered. What about the 18 subjects who had normal androgen receptors? Does it go on to tell what values they had post-administration?

By the way, I love reading this sort of stuff but have hard times finding it. Can you email me at [email protected] with either websites/newsletters/articles in which they do studies like this?

Go to medline. Then its a matter of:

1. patience
2. A LOT of reading over abstracts
3. FULLY understanding the actual study

I wouldn't be surprised of Huck had to wade through 200+
abstracts to find this perticular study.

Fonz

Fonz said:

Go to medline. Then its a matter of:

1. patience
2. A LOT of reading over abstracts
3. FULLY understanding the actual study

I wouldn't be surprised of Huck had to wade through 200+
abstracts to find this perticular study.

Fonz

LOL!!I can see you have done some surfing as well at one time or another...That was about 5 hours or so to find that one,lol...Damn it Fonz,start using those male hormones ,would ya?J/K...

brianharper94 said:
Good info. I always have liked winstrol, but I usually use it near the end of a cycle. I used it one time for 12 weks, but my joints felt terrible. Does this mean we should use it toward the begining of a cycle or a low dose through out it? Here's some karma.

I would use it at the beginning and throughout the cycle.If the joint problems get too intense,toss a small to moderate amount of deca into the mix and you'll more than likely feel fine in no time.

so huck its better to have it for the whole cycle not last 6-8 weeks?....just say iam hitting a 10 week cycle what i hit 10 weeks of winny or strat the winny at the last 6-8 weeks or the first 6-8 weeks...i tried it both ways i have hit it in the first weeks and the last weeks...both seemed to work great...i hit it for the whole cycle once it was a 8 week cycle...and i have hit 3 on 1 off too so it ends at week 11...

Top Bottom