Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol-help?

dbackplaya11

I am a high level athlete and am looking to lean up and drop a few pounds before the season. I am 5'11 185 and have been training for upwards of 5 years..not to be a jacked bodybuilder but functional muscle to maintain flexability. A friend suggested winstrol and I have looked into it. Having never cycled before and subject to drug tests during the fall would this be a foolish attempt at an edge or worthwhile and if so what is your advice. I eat 4-5 meals a day and typically consume around 2800-3000 cals high protein thank you in advance

well it all depends on how high a level you are...a high level high school player then hell no...and to be honest unless a high level div IA college you prob dont have the ability to beat the drug tests either...so with that in mind...no i dont think it is worth the risk. Think about it..if you are good then you are on a free ride...why screw it up...take advantage and get the free education you will need it when the playing days are well behind you. If you are a high level big school I dont think you would be asking his question because they would supply it for you....plus be sure to ake care of any tests that might arise....just my honest opinion...doubt it is what you want to hear though.

Top Bottom