Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Gains

BigBankHank

Guys,

I have been lifting hard for about two years now and recently spent 2 months cutting down from 205 to 183 right now. I lost very little strength and now want to start a cycle in which I will get cut. I've read good and bad things about winny only cycles but thats what I think will work best. Any idea what will help give me some strength and help me get cut while i continue to restrict calories and do cardio?

BigBankHank said:
Guys,

I have been lifting hard for about two years now and recently spent 2 months cutting down from 205 to 183 right now. I lost very little strength and now want to start a cycle in which I will get cut. I've read good and bad things about winny only cycles but thats what I think will work best. Any idea what will help give me some strength and help me get cut while i continue to restrict calories and do cardio?
my first ever cycle was winny only. i took 100mg/eod for 6 weeks. even though it was a short cycle, i gained lots of strength. i did not gain any weight. also, winny seemed to give me great abs. i was working on them for a long time, and the 6 weeks that i was on winny, my abs got really shredded. best part was they stayed that way. hope this helps.

I'm currently doing a winny only cycle 50mg ed Its week4 and I've notice some strength gains, about 15% (real/placebo who cares) and about 3lbs increase in weight.
Everything seems just a more tight. I've got a bad hip and the winny has aggravated it. Other than that I have not notice any cutting.

You could run the winny but be careful with your joints. I would think about giving tbol a try good clean gains with no water bloat.

If you're going to run the winny, then I would start out as soon as possible taking Glucosamine and lots of flax seed oils and Omega 3, 6 and 9's everyday. That will save your joints...it just takes a bit for the glucosamine to start working. I am taking 50 mg's/day of winny and had real bad joint problems at 1st....then upped my fatty oil intake and glucosamine, and now the joint problems are gone.

You'll love the strength from winny and (depending on your bodyfat) it will make you feel rock hard. Good luck!...and enjoy!

R1

Winstrol is a body sculpture if low enough BF. I have run it and liked it, but the lipid and liver issues will keep me away from it.

jcohen said:
my first ever cycle was winny only. i took 100mg/eod for 6 weeks. even though it was a short cycle, i gained lots of strength. i did not gain any weight. also, winny seemed to give me great abs. i was working on them for a long time, and the 6 weeks that i was on winny, my abs got really shredded. best part was they stayed that way. hope this helps.

First off winny did not "give you abs"... :rolleyes: . No AAS will do that. They just preserve the muscle you have and winstrol will make you more vasuclar. I love winstrol. If that's the only thing you're using you should run 75-100 mgs/day in tab form. If you're already lean you'll love it.

What if I am not that lean (id say 18% body fat maybe less im not sure), I dropped a ton of weight and am not fat but am looking to get shredded? What effect would i get if i added test to the cycle?

BigBankHank said:
What if I am not that lean (id say 18% body fat maybe less im not sure), I dropped a ton of weight and am not fat but am looking to get shredded? What effect would i get if i added test to the cycle?

I would run test/EQ for about 12 weeks. With a good diet you'll lose fat and gain some muscle. You can add the winstrol in at about week 8 after you've lost fat.

Top Bottom