Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol for female

sasa

hi, I have question, I decide try winny. I'm 5'6" 115-118lb female. I workout 4-5x at week {use heawy weights, max. 8-10rep, each body part 9-12 sets for big muscle and 6 sets for small, I'm doing cardio 4-5x at week in the morning on empty stomach for 20min on bike.
My diet is pretty clean..protein..tuna, chicken breast, fish..
as carbs ..oatmeal, cream of wheat, kidney beans, a lot of veggies, sometimes rice, yoghurt for probiothis, some fruits mostly 1 piece of day
fat...almond butter, nuts
I workout almost 3 years.
Before 7 months I weight just 108-110lb I was underweight {after my strict diet} Now I add littel more weights, but I would like have harder muscle and y wish is lost FAT...so I need your advices about trying winny? what about dose...??some recomm...I understand the dangers of the side-effects of AS..I have read about it a lot of. But I would like know if is the right idea for me...My goal is..not be big but have nice leaner harder muscle but LOST FAT...I can't get out it...Long time I workout but my stomach fat I can't get away. dont' write me that anavar is the best because I know that Anavar is difficult buy...mostly FAKE and expensive!
thanks!! :chomp:

winny is hit or miss with women. can cause sides at low doses in some women. thought about var? start it at 5mg ed then work your way up to 10mg max per day...

how old are you?
i'm a big fan of winny (not many women are) but i had 11 years of natural weight training under my belt before i touched AAS, and personally wouldn't recommend AAS without least 5 years natural training.
i'd recommend cutting down on the cardio a bit, maybe to 3 times a week and keep your reps between 5-8 per set. also, using a weight gainer supplement such as reflex instant mass or any other carb and protein combination may help you gain a few pounds naturally.
however, the recommended doses for women on injectable winny depot (i have never done the tablets) is not more than 50mg per week, or virilisation effects start to occur. i have done more than this with no major problems, but some women experience undesirable side effects on lower doses. it really depends on the person.
the way i normally determine my next cycles/dosages is using google, typing in the name of the AAS with "females" and then researching all the links, taking note of the dosages/ frequency recommended for women and the dosages/frequency the guys use. i look at the lower to half the quantity of the male dosage or in the case of winny, injections every 3rd day as opposed to every day. i then also post on these boards to get any comments/ feedback. you have to educate yourself, after all you dont want to fuck anything up and shave twice a day.
hope that helps, PM me or search these boards for other posts i've done on the subject regarding frequency.
cheers

sasa said:
dont' write me that anavar is the best because I know that Anavar is difficult buy...mostly FAKE and expensive!

Maybe what you have come across but i have taken the real thing and have seen tremedous results. It might be expensive but for me found it worth every penny and had no negative side effects

sasa said:
hi, I have question, I decide try winny. I'm 5'6" 115-118lb female. I workout 4-5x at week {use heawy weights, max. 8-10rep, each body part 9-12 sets for big muscle and 6 sets for small, I'm doing cardio 4-5x at week in the morning on empty stomach for 20min on bike.
My diet is pretty clean..protein..tuna, chicken breast, fish..
as carbs ..oatmeal, cream of wheat, kidney beans, a lot of veggies, sometimes rice, yoghurt for probiothis, some fruits mostly 1 piece of day
fat...almond butter, nuts
I workout almost 3 years.
Before 7 months I weight just 108-110lb I was underweight {after my strict diet} Now I add littel more weights, but I would like have harder muscle and y wish is lost FAT...so I need your advices about trying winny? what about dose...??some recomm...I understand the dangers of the side-effects of AS..I have read about it a lot of. But I would like know if is the right idea for me...My goal is..not be big but have nice leaner harder muscle but LOST FAT...I can't get out it...Long time I workout but my stomach fat I can't get away. dont' write me that anavar is the best because I know that Anavar is difficult buy...mostly FAKE and expensive!

there is plenty of reliable anavar out there, I have used several types from several sources and all real. and for a woman, its cheap, could cost you from 1-3$ /day, thats a bargain, I wish my var cycles were that cheap.

I agree with the above that anavar is the best choice. I've used it on several female athletes with great results. But since you can't get it, you can use winny. I suggest the tabs, since shooting small amounts eod is pointless, unless you can't get the tabs. For the tabs start off with 10-15 mgs/day.

pharmguy said:
there is plenty of reliable anavar out there, I have used several types from several sources and all real. and for a woman, its cheap, could cost you from 1-3$ /day, thats a bargain, I wish my var cycles were that cheap.
So tru, my fiance uses 10mg a day, whch is CHEAP.... IM gonna be runnig it at 50-60mgs a day-a little more expensive. Stiull not so bad if you buy the raw powder and cap it or suspend it.
Bionic

I used 10mg a day when im took it. I do have another cycle on hand.. but my muscles are pretty hard.. decided to save it.

And i have only been seriously working since september.. So i am a big fan of anavar form the results i have seen

CanadianCutie said:
I used 10mg a day when im took it. I do have another cycle on hand.. but my muscles are pretty hard.. decided to save it.

And i have only been seriously working since september.. So i am a big fan of anavar form the results i have seen

while cutting did any of you girls use clen to help you out and how long did you run the anavar...

Top Bottom