Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol ethanate

dancer said:
winstrol with the 17aa removed and enanthate ester attached is primobolin....lol

This is not right! Winny has an extra ring attached to the A-ring, and is completely different than primo. Furthermore, if you remove the 17alfa methyl, and add an ester to the 17 beta hydroxy, then you have something good, but that is like comparing boldenone with dianabol, so we are talking about something very different, and results are unpredictable.

Besides, if you just esterify winny without removing the 17 alfa methyl group (if that is even possible by steric hindrance), then your body enzymes cannot convert it to free winny, because the 17a methyl group is blocking the enzyme. So that would be a 100% inactive substance.

Sigmund Roid said:

This is not right! Winny has an extra ring attached to the A-ring, and is completely different than primo. Furthermore, if you remove the 17alfa methyl, and add an ester to the 17 beta hydroxy, then you have something good, but that is like comparing boldenone with dianabol, so we are talking about something very different, and results are unpredictable.

Besides, if you just esterify winny without removing the 17 alfa methyl group (if that is even possible by steric hindrance), then your body enzymes cannot convert it to free winny, because the 17a methyl group is blocking the enzyme. So that would be a 100% inactive substance.

Yes you have to remove the 17aa and attach the ester. And yes this has to be done at the 17th position. And yes you do have a new chemical. And yes this chemical is methenolone (pick an ester any ester).

Look at the rotation and chemical formula of winstrol with no 17aa and an acetate ester attached (the Easter hold no relevance the chemical is the chemical), its methenolone acetate.

Chemical name:
Methenolone: 17beta-Hydroxy-1-methyl-5alpha-androst-
1-en-3-one

Methenolone acetate: 17beta-Hydroxy-1-methyl-5alpha-
androst-1-en-3-one acetate

Molecular formula
Methenolone: C20H30O2

Methenolone acetate: C22H32O3

Molecular Weight:
Methenolone acetate: 344.5

Now look at winstrol
Chemical structure

Chemical Name:
17alpha-Methyl-2'H-5alpha-androst-2- -eno(3,2-c)pyrazol-
17beta-ol

Molecular Formula: C21H32N2O

Molecular Weight: 328.5

I am not pulling the rotation you can do so yourself.

I thought Bumpo was joking but if this thread is serious this is obviously uneducated and plain fucking stupid.

Canuck4 said:
Wow, where you guys get all that stuff with a long acting ester.
Like Tren Enanthane and winny Enanthane.
That would be weird and im curious to see if it actually works as good as regural winny.

Lol
Hey, what about Prop Enanthane :D

any powder guy can add whatever ester u want to the poweder

Canuck4 said:
Wow, where you guys get all that stuff with a long acting ester.
Like Tren Enanthane and winny Enanthane.
That would be weird and im curious to see if it actually works as good as regural winny.

Lol
Hey, what about Prop Enanthane :D

you got it. I will ask teh chemist jsut needs to change teh molocule for tehe ster. i have no clue what he is atlking about but he can do it.

i dont understand why you would mix these one you inject one to two times a week the other you inject ed or eod so what the point???:confused: :confused:

Top Bottom