Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fukkenshredded said:
One other thing about winstrol. It stresses the liver enormously while causing problematic water redistribution internally. It's a harsh drug. Use it sparingly and for short periods of time.

Do you think Winny is harder on the system than Tren? I've heard Tren is very hard on the Liver, and I've heard it is NOT. My personal experience with tren is no harm done, but I've dosed it reasonably. Personally, I think Tren is far more effective than Winny, though Winny does give a certain hardness to the muscle. Tren makes you STRONG, which I like.

And, I've never had pain from Winny, for those of you who think its painful. I've injected biceps, tris, calves, quads. No problems at all. Never delts, that always hurts me, no matter what the A/S. Never done Winny and Tren together, I would suspect the Tren would just overshadow the Winny, wasting your money.

Ok so here's a question in response to someone's comment

Do you think drinking winny is any harder on the liver then IM? I thought IM gets processed via the liver just the same?

Also re drinking, you see some loss when drinking it right so would you add say 25-50% to your nomal dosage to compensate for that?

heres a question for the experts,
Im going to go on a cycle of Winstrol - stanozolol for 6 weeks. I want to gain alot of strength and gain some weight so if I eat as much as I can and drink alot of protein shakes. how much weight do you think I would gain if this is the first steroid I have ever taken, and I trained super hard (all power no cardio)?

I've just read up on Winstrol and the side effects sound pretty scary.
Nausia, vomiting,diahria
development of breast in men (as in t!ts)
hair loss (not that I have much left)
Liver cysts
Deepening of the voice
Swelling of the face,genitals and bowl
Increased aggression and depression

Can anyone who have used this please comment tell the rest of us about what side effects they have experienced?

I've just read up on Winstrol and the side effects sound pretty scary.
Nausia, vomiting,diahria
development of breast in men (as in t!ts)
hair loss (not that I have much left)
Liver cysts
Deepening of the voice
Swelling of the face,genitals and bowl
Increased aggression and depression

Can anyone who have used this please comment tell the rest of us about what side effects they have experienced?

lol. look up the side effects of any medication over the counter or prescription.

winny is good to keep bloat down and for hardness. if you want to bulk use test if you dont want to swell up like a baloon add some winny. if you like to suffer or are super resistant to sides add tren.

ok, ive read all ure reviews and this seems to be the type for me, ive been doing weight training and cardio now for a year, changed my diet really good, lots of protein, just enough carbs to keep me in the mood to blast weights out and 20 mins on a treadmill 5 days a week. Never done gear befour, im on 2 protein shakes a day, and a healthy diet plan what consists of tuna,chicken,vedge,pasta,salad, ext. also drinking 2 litres of water a day

what dose should i use?
how long for?
is winstrol on its own fine to take or should i use tes with it ?
should i be worried about side effects, or is this just a state to scare people?

Thanks

p.s im 5.5 ft , weigh 69 kg, abit chubby but loving the burns i get each morning from a great gym session. BUT really want to get rid of the fat with a healthy diet plan.
But want big muscles. thanks

I have been sandbagging on the board for a while now. I was wondering if there really is any fat loss while on winstrol. What dosages would be needed to see the loss.

If you diet right WINSTROL can have a drastic hardening effect
on your physique.

Hey I'm new to this winny steroid. I'm 6 ft 220lbs. I'm looking to cut down my fat and build a some muscle I'm pretty big right now but I just want to lose the stomach I have and keep and build the muscle that I have. Is winny the right way for me to go? Please reply with info. I know that with a diet I'll cut my fat down but with winny will it cut it a lil faster or.... Also I'm wondering if anyone know a good and safe place to buy winstrol. Also before I forget which one is better to faster? By injecting it or oral? Please anyone with good advice I need to know.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom