Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
mg/mg winny is the best out there for positive body comp changes, taking into account side effects. Every cycle should be winny based.

wow, 200mg EOD of eq? 800 a week? why don't you inject 2ccs mon and friday instead? or maybe 2ccs mon and 1cc on friday? 800 is a bit much for eq..but i guess to each is his own..

bob said:
Interesting. My feeling is that var surpasses winny on that count. More info please.

Sorry for missing your statement.

If you up your var dose from 50 to 100mg/day, anecdotal evidence (sorry, this is all we have) shows little if any increase in anabolic/lipolytic effects. Not that these remarks hold much water... I doubt if anyone did 100mg/day of var for very long. But I would love to see a cycle log on that.

From what I gather from the more intelligent people I have met, the difference between winny at 50 and 100 mg is tremendous. I've done 50 and got great results. I did 40mg of Var (pretty sure it was good... meow) and wasn't impressed. Granted I was trying to bulk, but perhaps it is most effective in a energy deficit.

I'm itching to try winny at 100mg/day. I'll start a cycle log if I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite cutting cycle is:

3 months reduced calories, cardio and clen 21 days one, 7 days off, liquidex.

Next three months, reduced calories (carbs) increased protien, Primo, winny (6 eweeks), fina (6weeks) and Test, anti e's and pct

Fukkenshredded said:
Winstrol burns fat directly. I have explained the mechanism several times on this board. Do a search.

In case you're just too lazy, or you aren't platinum (I'm not), the short expalantion is this:

Winstrol elevates body temperature and exhibits a uniquely effective anticatabolic effect on the body.

The elevated body temp burns the fat, the anticatabolism spares the muscle.

That's why you hear stories of minimal gains with noticable fat loss.

The effect is enhanced if used with a low dose of prop.

Anyone who has used winny at 100mg/day with prop at 50mg/day will tell you for absolute certain that this stack burns fat directly.

Of course, if you eat like shit you will not get as good of results as if you diet correctly. But as to the question of winstrol burning fat, the answer is yes.

By the way, fina also burns fat directly, although the mechanism is slightly different. The increased blood volume in the muscle cell results in an enhanced bioactivity in the organism as a whole, therefore requiring more energy to be burned. Fina is the supreme anticatabolic steroid, so again, we have a preservation of muscle along with accelerated biological activity.

Which of course equals fat loss.

Not all steroids are equal. If they were, there would be no difference in anecdotal accounts of impact, would there?

One other thing about winstrol. It stresses the liver enormously while causing problematic water redistribution internally. It's a harsh drug. Use it sparingly and for short periods of time.

True dat...people need to read up on gear b4 posting stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom