Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the imput. When I decide to go on, I will not expect fat loss, just solid gains, if I dump fat that will be a plus. For right now im just going to continue my research and keep my diet solid and work my ass off at the gym. :supercool

AAP--

People's livers are different. For most, 34 weeks of winny without any protectants would be a bad idea. I stayed on it for months on end as well. I was fine until I added other liver stressing drugs, which nearly killed me in very short order.

It has been speculated that winstrol causes a change in the way the liver itself processes it after a certain degree of exposure.

I will admit that even 10 or 12 weeks of 50mg/day would not frighten me at all right now, but with the idea of harm reduction being the prevalent function of educating ourselves, I offer the proposal of erring on the side of caution. Eight weeks or less, no more than 100mg/day, no other liver stressing compounds, and liver protectants.

BTW, what was the impact on your physique from that particular cycle?

Bro i was in your shoes 3 years ago. IF you do it, do it right. Minium, 50mg/day. DOn't drink. It's horrilbe on your liver. Do if for 6 -8weeks, and make sure your diet is right. I have done winstrol 2wice on regular diet, and my fat loss was minimul. You gotta do shit right. When i first used it, i was amazed at the fact that i actuallly gained 2 lbs on the scale, and while burning fat. Great for hardening and keeping muslce while cutting, but bro to me it was no miricale. I was dieting and hitting cardio everday as well. Don't expect your abs to pop out simply on it, you have to do your part. Good luck.

Fukkenshredded said:
Winstrol burns fat directly. I have explained the mechanism several times on this board. Do a search.

In case you're just too lazy, or you aren't platinum (I'm not), the short expalantion is this:

Winstrol elevates body temperature and exhibits a uniquely effective anticatabolic effect on the body.

The elevated body temp burns the fat, the anticatabolism spares the muscle.

That's why you hear stories of minimal gains with noticable fat loss.

The effect is enhanced if used with a low dose of prop.

Anyone who has used winny at 100mg/day with prop at 50mg/day will tell you for absolute certain that this stack burns fat directly.

Of course, if you eat like shit you will not get as good of results as if you diet correctly. But as to the question of winstrol burning fat, the answer is yes.

By the way, fina also burns fat directly, although the mechanism is slightly different. The increased blood volume in the muscle cell results in an enhanced bioactivity in the organism as a whole, therefore requiring more energy to be burned. Fina is the supreme anticatabolic steroid, so again, we have a preservation of muscle along with accelerated biological activity.

Which of course equals fat loss.

Not all steroids are equal. If they were, there would be no difference in anecdotal accounts of impact, would there?

One other thing about winstrol. It stresses the liver enormously while causing problematic water redistribution internally. It's a harsh drug. Use it sparingly and for short periods of time.

will 50mg of proviron suffice in place of test?

Jafar said:
I'm taking 300mg/wk of eq, 25mg ED of Var, and 50 mg EOD of winny. Also .5mg EOD of Arimidex. Running clen for 2 weeks on 2 off.

Whats up bro,
Just wondering y you're doing Arimidex on this cycle. I'm doing the exact same cycle except I'm doing EQ 200 @ 1cc EOD and 100mg Winny EOD and Prop @ 1cc EOD. I thought Arimidex was used for during your PCT on heavy test cycles. Thanks..

str8cubano said:
Bro i was in your shoes 3 years ago. IF you do it, do it right. Minium, 50mg/day. DOn't drink. It's horrilbe on your liver. Do if for 6 -8weeks, and make sure your diet is right. I have done winstrol 2wice on regular diet, and my fat loss was minimul. You gotta do shit right. When i first used it, i was amazed at the fact that i actuallly gained 2 lbs on the scale, and while burning fat. Great for hardening and keeping muslce while cutting, but bro to me it was no miricale. I was dieting and hitting cardio everday as well. Don't expect your abs to pop out simply on it, you have to do your part. Good luck.
what was your diet like

hkhanpour said:
Just wondering y you're doing Arimidex on this cycle. I'm doing the exact same cycle except I'm doing EQ 200 @ 1cc EOD and 100mg Winny EOD and Prop @ 1cc EOD. I thought Arimidex was used for during your PCT on heavy test cycles. Thanks..
Why are you injecting a long lasting ester like EQ every other day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom