Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol and dose

bowleren

what dosages are you guys running? i been on winny for 4 months and about to come off. however im gonna run liver supps for the next six months just to make sure i clean the fuck out of my liver because i wanna use winny again next spring.

p.s i been drinking my water and taking a liver cleaning tablet while i was on this cycle. i just want to be optimal on all protectants

You've been taking winny for FOUR MONTHS???????????????????????????????

what dosages are you guys running? i been on winny for 4 months and about to come off. however im gonna run liver supps for the next six months just to make sure i clean the fuck out of my liver because i wanna use winny again next spring.

p.s i been drinking my water and taking a liver cleaning tablet while i was on this cycle. i just want to be optimal on all protectants

1) 16+ weeks on winnie is silly.
2) Is that 'liver protector' all you used?

I would only run Winstrol up to 6 weeks. I only use 30 mg per day and get great results using it with Testosterone as a base. Winstrol is horrible for your lipid profile! Even though it's a very effective compound for cutting.

Good buy liver and lipids lol, 5 weeks on winny and my lipids are in trouble and liver enzymes are up, I hope you trolling man.

Top Bottom