Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol dosage

Kyle1607

Hey guys I’ve just started my first ever cycle of Winstrol 10mg cycle on Monday I’ve been taking it in 3 times a day is this the best way or should I be splitting it to twice day 30mg altogether

You can split the dose but make sure you must a use a organ support because your know winny is a liver toxic

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

3 to 4 days you feel some dryness and you would feel thristy then you understand winstrol workes that why you should drink plenty of water. Winny cause some joint issue so keep a joint gured. 3rd winny can increse LDL so you need some omega 3 supplement

I heard milk thistle is good to take with Winny is 30mg a day ok I’m looking to strip fat
O my god plz tell me your state..winny is not a fat burner it's just dry your body and if your body fat low then you see the magic of winstrol other wise no

What I’ve read and heard is that Winstrol cuts body fat while building lean muscle is this not right?

No not happen untill check your diet I wanted to mean calorie deficit diet with good traning and cardio to .one keep in mind winny is a DHT compound it can cause hair loss if you pre deposide..Winny is a very hard on hair line here the winstrol sweet sport man 50 mg is enough and female only 10 mg is good other wise it bering very nasty side affect

If the winstrol cut body fat then why bodybuilder use carb cycling or keto diet..fat loss happen only by you diet and traning...No Steroids can do and yes steroids can do only protine synthesis which hold muscle more muscle more calorie burn steroids fat loss is myth and it's a bro science don't do that

Top Bottom