Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol dosage

I get great results from lower doses of winny. I rarely use anything over 20mg/day now. I get better results from 20mg/day of winny than 40 or 50mg/day of dbol to be honest, it's just a drug I respond better to. It will wreck your lipids if you're not careful though, so keep the dose low and short term and use a good liver protectant and take omega's.

I get great results from lower doses of winny. I rarely use anything over 20mg/day now. I get better results from 20mg/day of winny than 40 or 50mg/day of dbol to be honest, it's just a drug I respond better to. It will wreck your lipids if you're not careful though, so keep the dose low and short term and use a good liver protectant and take omega's.
its in my top 3 of all anabolics... my body just loves it and i never get the joint pain etc but its definitely not for everyone and you should always play around with doses because for some, 20-25 is plenty.. i am blessed that 50 does not ever bother me...

its in my top 3 of all anabolics... my body just loves it and i never get the joint pain etc but its definitely not for everyone and you should always play around with doses because for some, 20-25 is plenty.. i am blessed that 50 does not ever bother me...
My 25 To 30 mg is planty no hair loss issue

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Glad you posted this question and got the truth about steroids NOT burning fat. Too many people are still preaching that anavar and winny are fat burners.

Winny is great but I started out by pinning it. It hurt like fuck! I drank it after that, loaded the pin like usual but just took the pin off and squirted it in my mouth. Tasted delicious and hurt a lot less.

I'm a fan of winny but like any steroid, once you go over 25 mgs a day, you;re stressing the liver. And irony of it is, it's the guys who know the least who want to take the most -- to make up for how little they know! lol

One constant -- N2GUARD is an absolute must if you're taking orals. It's the best protection you can give yourself.

like i said, winstrol is one of my favorites... as far as burning fat quicker, sarms are going to be a much better option for you to be honest.. steroids are not the best option to do that.. of course increasing lean muscle helps burn fat but sarms are the better option in that regard...

Top Bottom