Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol dosage

Cheers for your help mate I think I’ll keep trying and dieting till the fat goes and then try something thank you dude

winny should never be overdosed. i like 25mg a day only. it really ruins hair and joints

also winny is not a fat burner man. think about it logically. it dries you out but if you got fat covering up your muscle what is the point of drying out?

winny should never be overdosed. i like 25mg a day only. it really ruins hair and joints

also winny is not a fat burner man. think about it logically. it dries you out but if you got fat covering up your muscle what is the point of drying out?
Lots of guys think winny shred fat and specially lower abs in this way lots of Indian trainer sell winny and clen lots winny sold out from my sources just only this resone without organ support without omega...specially teenage..not only that recently a Indian youtuber suggested for a woman var with clen cycle think that..

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

i cannot stress that enough that steroids are not fat burners... yes, they can help you gain lean muscle which of course lowers body fat but to say "strip fat" is a far far stretch and reach... steroids are NOT fat burners, to not be confused with possibly lowering body fat... FAR FAR too many people think they are going to use them and have a 12 pack etc... thats not how it works...

i cannot stress that enough that steroids are not fat burners... yes, they can help you gain lean muscle which of course lowers body fat but to say "strip fat" is a far far stretch and reach... steroids are NOT fat burners, to not be confused with possibly lowering body fat... FAR FAR too many people think they are going to use them and have a 12 pack etc... thats not how it works...
Hahahah 12 pack

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom