Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Deca Durabolin stack ideas

grayer44

MVP
EF VIP
Hello I am posting my cycle idea for some tips. This is gonna be my cycle but first my stats cause you always ask . I'm 6 foot tall and 172 pounds with 15% body fat,44. I eat 2-3X my weight in protein. I've got deca and winny on hand. I was thinking of doing it like this:
500mg Cyp
100mg a day winny
400mg a week deca.
how does this sound?

do I need pct? or can I just cruise?

you can do whatever you want... you shouldn't "just cruise" unless you have a medical need for trt... how many cycles have you ran?

you can do whatever you want... you shouldn't "just cruise" unless you have a medical need for trt... how many cycles have you ran?

He says it's first.

He needs to eat. Not use steroids

i would not ever run that much winny, you will lose your hair and your prostate will be a grenade. recheck that

also with cruising, you can do as you wish. just keep in mind once you cross over to the dark side there isn't coming back. you want to use steroids for the rest of your life ?

Cut your doses of each compound in half. Absolutely PCT. Cruising is not a great idea. If you need legit TRT that is completely different.

Top Bottom