Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol or boldenone undecylenate

casbarocker

I am a newbiee

I am a male mid 20's 180 pounds.
I have been working out seriouse for 1.5 years now 4 days a week.

I want to gain 10 to 15 pounds of lean muscle, and want to be extremely ripped. I have a 6 pac now and am hoping for an 8 pac.

Some people I know suggested winstrol or boldenone undecylenate. I was hoping someone could give me info, suggestions to help me out on wich to choose.

well thanks

but anyways

i'm sorry if I am a noobie and sound dumb at all for asking

but if anyone can give me advice on the two I was asking about, or suggestions on wich to use, I would be very greatful.

or even good places to read more up on them

thanks in advance

If this is your 1st cycle, test is best. A single ester like Enanthate or cyp. 500mg ew for 8 to 12 wks. Diet and training will get you what you want, not some magical chemical. If you want to cut up, lower carbs and fat, keep the protien high...blah, blah, blah. The diet forum has more on this. The extra chemicals will just speed the process up a bit. Diet and training 1st, any anabolic will work. I think test is best for a 1st cycle, no matter what the goal is.

I think you need to study up more, and the number of abdominal muscles you have is genetic, you won't make a "6" become an "8"...

read up on some sample stacks, nutrition while on and training..

test at 600 for 12 weeks is a great first stack... get nolva before you order your gear.. if you dont know why then keep readiing...

I agree with nucman. Work on your diet... throw more cardio in too! Winny and boldenone will only do so much without either of these!
Good luck!

as far as getting more ripped, thats gonna be up to your diet,cardio..etc...but both EQ and Winstrol would help becuase you gain muscle with very little water/fat which will obviously make you appear more lean if you eating good. And as far as which one is better ...for me Winstrol is some strong shit, i got great gains off it,,,,Eq is a veryyyy mild steroid and i seriously doubt you would gain 10-15 lbs unless you were eating like a madman, in which case you would gain some fat too.

Top Bottom