Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is winstrol the best compound for athletes?

Mario Sgarlatto

Hi everyone, as You all know this compound became even more famous when ben johnson and baseball players like Barry Bonds tested positive on it , I'm athlete myself , I do gymnastic and I would like to know if winstrol benefits, benefits you in all type of sports or just certain sports, my goal is to gain muscle strength and improve my cardio and recovery, so what could be the best dose of winstrol and also if it's necessary to take test with it, thanks

Hi everyone, as You all know this compound became even more famous when ben johnson and baseball players like Barry Bonds tested positive on it , I'm athlete myself , I do gymnastic and I would like to know if winstrol benefits, benefits you in all type of sports or just certain sports, my goal is to gain muscle strength and improve my cardio and recovery, so what could be the best dose of winstrol and also if it's necessary to take test with it, thanks
No do not go with winstrol! Your bones will hurt , winstrol rids your joints and body of water. Winstrol in my opinion is point less unless your competing on stage , or trying to cut from a bulk cycle, there are other sups you can use for strength.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I don't think they did. The whole Balco and designer steroid thing had to do with what seemed to be winny vs what the owner of Balco had put together

In my opinion winstrol is actually the worst steroid for athletes. It will give you muscle pumps and sore/dry joints. That cant help a gymnast.

Top Bottom