Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol/Anavar/SARMs cycle

Winny/anavar with sarms

• Total voters

PhuckBoi

So here's the scoop, i have already done 5 other cycles but this is my first ALL oral cycle. Now before you jump down my throat and say "oh you should add test and not run winny or var without it". Well, that is not an option. Due to travel restrictions with my job, all injections are 100% out of the question. So my question is, how should i run this? I have run winny with test/tren/clen previously and i understand the side effects so no need to bring those up either. I am not new to the steroid community, and i have done a few strong man comps but i am now just trying for physique rather than performance. And again, please no comments about joints, liver, or anything like that. This is NOT my first time and i will NOT be taking a substantial amount of either. Most likely anavar 50mg/day and winny 40-50mg/day.
I currently have the following

50mg/ml (30ml Andarine)
50mg/ml (30ml Cardarine)
5mg stanazolol (400 pills)
10mg Anavar (300 pills)
N2Guard (420 pills)

Obviously i will not be using every winny pill, so let's pretend for a minute that i'm not completely new to this.

So without trying to completely pick apart this thread, How do you think my cycle should look?

Last edited:
You only have enough S4 (andarine) for 4 weeks. As the starting dose should be 25mg in the am and 25mg pm. So I don't think that it will help much in that time.
GW-501516 (cardarine) is best doses 20mg pre workout or in the am on non lifting days.
If you aren't doing a test base, you should consider adding Rad-140 (Testalone) as it will mimic testosterone in the androgen receptors.
Now for the orals, how long are you thinking? And do you want to stack them for the entire cycle? Or take var for X weeks and then winny for X weeks?
I've heard some horror stories with n2guard, mostly the cost! My favorite cycle support is made by CEL. Competitive Edge Labs and called cycle assist.

I'm new to SARM's, i have never tried them. But i plan on running the winny/var for 8 weeks total. I will probably do 2 weeks winny,6 weeks both and then 2 weeks just var and cycle in PCT with that and then stretch it out for a following 3 weeks. N2Guard is pretty pricey, but i have used it for a few cycles now and it keeps my blood tests looking pretty normal (it is pretty expensive though). I was going to use tha Andarine starting the last 2 weeks with the Var and drag it into the first two weeks of the PCT.

Thank you for your reply btw

Last edited:
Well i'm by no means small lol i'm just trying to shred up as safely as possible by using only oral. Trust me, if i could i would not be doing an all oral. I spent more money on supps to counter side effects than on the actual gear. (Not literally because the var is so expensive but close)

Send it where you're going. Preload the pins, put em in a pair of shoes, and mail them shits. If you got a partner in crime, have him hold it, load em and send em as you go

Top Bottom